Concrete paints are popular because they are cheap to purchase, easy to apply, and require no maintenance until they start to peel or flake from age or moisture. Popular concrete paints include:
- Dryloc Floor Paint: (4) Starts from 7 Reviews
- BEHR Floor Paint: (3) Starts from 147 Reviews
- BEHR Basement Floor Paint: (4) Starts from 28 Reviews
An alternative to concrete paint would be a concrete coating. Unlike concrete paint, coatings penetrate in order to bond and then leave a protective, lasting surface film. High quality coatings won’t peel, flake, or fade and they only require touchups in high abrasion areas.
Concrete Coatings to consider:
- UTN60 Garage Floor Coating: (5) Start from 38 Reviews
- Armor Epoxy: (5) Star Reviews across various networks.
- Acrylic Coatings for Exterior and Interior Concrete: (5) Stars from 125 Reviews
Concrete Coating Images: